Monday, April 25, 2011

A polka dot Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! Yesterday's closet item was this sheer polka dot blouse from Papaya. There were only two left of this top in the store AND it was only $16.99!

Would you believe that these shoes are by Dr. Scholl's? "Comfortable footwear" sure has come a long way. These are indeed very comfortable but the straps are tight on top... If someone told me that your feet will expand after pregnancy, I would have gotten a half size bigger. But that was about three years ago... oh well!

Neutrals are in as well this Spring so I paired the top with khaki pants. I haven't worn these in a long time mainly because it is a bit loose on me. It is a size small but for some reason even the belt is not cutting it. Either Zara made a sizing mistake on this one, the belt needs another hole or I lost weight. I'll go for the latter!





No comments:

Post a Comment