Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Denim and Beyond

Another errand accomplished today at Bed,  Bath & Beyond. I think it's awesome that they've included a whole new section of miscellaneous items (or at least the new one that I go to). My purpose was to get me a shoe rack so I can finally organize my shoe closet (and see how many shoes I already have). So I did get one (worth $14.99) and also ended up buying hair spray and conditioner! I finally got to use my gift card from Christmas!

ANYWAY, on to my closet item for today - the denim dress. This dress was on clearance (of course!) at Urban Outfitters for $19.99 (used to be $59). It was a beautiful day today so I decided to be all girly and enjoy Spring! The only problem I had with this dress was that the chest area opens wide when I sit or bend down. It was annoying at some point since I had to keep holding it closed (and with a toddler in tow you always have to reach down). I think this dress would fit better on someone who had a fuller chest so it can actually stay put! The next time I wear this I will probably need a tank or something.




3 comments:

  1. Great images! Esp. love the shots at the end! What camera do you use? (I'm looking to get a DSLR but am overwhelmed with choices right now!) PS- cute outfit ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becca! :) I use my old Canon Rebel XS with a 50mm for the shots at the end then a Canon 7D for the whole body shot... I'm a Canon girl so I would recommend the Canon 60D :) Good luck on your DSLR hunt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...like the hair, the belt, bag and shoes! Can't wait to see your outfit for tomorrow..:-)

    ReplyDelete