Monday, May 2, 2011

Party girl

Not me... her... down there! Our almost 18 month old attended birthday parties 3 weekends in April. Her month was fully booked so her parents decided to stay home yesterday.

We pretty much followed her schedule from nap time to meal time! I was lazy to dress up - white 3/4 sleeve shirt, olive green cargo pants and metallic ballet flats - so I decided to post the party girl's outfit instead for today! :)

Children's clothing is so expensive. I buy her clothes either on clearance or this store called Once Upon a Child. They buy and sell slightly used clothing and at the growth rate she is going it just makes sense to buy from them. It's like a thrift store for little kids. They have everything - from clothes, to bassinets, to strollers, etc. I bought this Old Navy flower blouse there for $3.50. Her jeans on clearance at Old Navy for $4 i think. And her little white moccasins at Target on clearance for $3.50! They were so cute and cheap I just had to buy them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment