Monday, November 7, 2011

I AnthroPOLOGIZE

Sick + baby = less blog posts. My poor little girl has been going through some weird virus/sickness since last Monday. She seems to be getting over it now but it sure is taking so long! :(

So I apologize for the lack of usual posts lately. This outfit was actually from Halloween. We took the little one to the mall to trick or treat. I included a photo below of her in her costume :) She must have caught something from there or from the Halloween party we attended last weekend. Who knows.

This whole outfit (with the exception of the shoes) is from Anthropology. When I posted this, I actually went back a few days later to check if there were any more good deals. The pants was $17 (used to be $118) and the sweater was $24 (used to be $98).  It was 40% off on top of the sale price!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

Pants, sweater, cami: Anthropologie
Flats: Aldo
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangle: Forever21





And here was our little kitty trick or treating! :)


6 comments:

  1. so chic cardigan and pants!! love the flowing clothes!! your little kitty is absolutely adorable!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stella! :) It was so much fun wearing this outfit... like you said.. it just... flows... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Anthro!!! They have great sales :) You looks so cute! Your daughter is so so so cute in her little kitty outfit!!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hai, cute little girl - she's adorable! And the scores at Anthropologie - I concur!! They have the best sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Elisse! I will drop by there again on Black Friday and see if they have any good deals :)

    ReplyDelete