Monday, October 3, 2011

Perfect Saturdays

Blue sky... sunshine... 85 degrees... perfect day! I can finally feel the weather (slowly) cooling down. I wore this last saturday during a stroll around World Market to get some good cheap wine with hubby and little one. We love that store! I saw some nice bangles on clearance too but decided I can walk away from it! :)

I feel so feminine in this skirt from Zara. It's pink, has lace and ruffles. So I paired it with a feminine blouse (also worn here) and some sandals. The hubby told me I looked nice. What more can a woman ask for? :)




5 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I absolutely adore your skirt!!!! I love the white layer underneath!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute look! Geez, 85 degrees sounds like a lifetime ago. It's been 55 degrees here! Already broke out the cashmere and coats.

    P.S - I really like your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like a modern dat take on a ballerine. Love it!
    Enduring Tweed Coat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anna! :) Fall doesn't start in Texas till November! I can't wait for cooler weather! :)

    Thank you Inna! :)

    ReplyDelete