Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cords

Closet item for yesterday was this rose pink corduroy pants from Banana Republic (bought last year). I was running errands and there is nothing better than being in comfortable clothes especially with a little toddler. So I paired it with these boots from Target ($20!) and one of my favorite knit shirts. I've had this shirt for almost two years now. It was in the mid 80's yesterday but I wore a knit anyway! It was just right inside Crate and Barrel where the A/C was blasting in the upper 60's! :)





3 comments:

  1. omg those shoess! I love those shoes! and the pants too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing jeans and boots!! perfect combination!! love the pink!! great socks too!! so cute!!
    maybe you would like to enter my romwe giveaway:)
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.com/2011/10/romwe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie! and those shoes were just $20!! :)

    Thanks Stella... will checkout your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete