Thursday, September 29, 2011

Chiffon

I had to look up "Chiffon" on dictionary.com to make sure there were two "f's"! :)

I am loving chiffon lately and I own a few pieces. This Zara dress was on sale (of course!) back in 2009. I clearly remember how much it was - $19.99 (used to be $79.99)! Woot! I paired it with some blue today and very little makeup. Honestly, I don't wear a lot of makeup. Just the basic stuff - foundation, blush and lip gloss. For one thing, I was never really good at it. Secondly, my hubby prefers the natural look (good thing!) :)

P.S. please excuse my goofy smile on the third photo... trying to look natural and posing in front of the camera is quite difficult :)





2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, elegant look! The blue looks stunning on you!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete