Sunday, July 17, 2011

Be Cool

I never really thought of myself as being cool. I do think that this shirt is cool though plus it's from my favorite store! I ALWAYS tell myself to not go into that store! Especially when there is a big red SALE sign plastered on the window. But no, I go in anyway to just "look". Yeah right. I come out of the store with this shirt for $9.99 and this bag for $29.99! Sigh. Perhaps I should rename this blog "Confessions of a Shopaholic"! I love that book by the way! :)

However, I do want to point out that the bag is awesome! It used to be $79.99 and it is big enough (and not too large) to fit baby stuff when I am out and about with my little girl. The handle is a different color which makes it a little unique. Perfect!






Shirt, Bag: Zara
Leggings: Calvin Klein
Shoes: Michael Kors
Watch: Fossil
Charm bracelet, Leather silver bracelet: Juicy Couture
Necklaces: Tiffany, anniv gift from hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment